Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
MT. WASHINGTON (DGRC1)
Lat: 34.104150 Lon: -118.214969 Elev: 920ft.
Los Angeles CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain after 4am. Low around 45. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers. High near 56. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north northwest in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 40. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE