Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.13 in (1020.4 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Los Angeles / USC Campus Downtown (KCQT)
Lat: 34.01667 Lon: -118.28333 Elev: 184ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 38. North northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE