Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 3 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in (1019.9 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Los Angeles / USC Campus Downtown (KCQT)
Lat: 34.01667°N Lon: 118.28333°W Elev: 184ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. Calm wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.
- Monday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 53. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 76. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE