Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.01 in (1016.0 mb)
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Los Angeles / USC Campus Downtown (KCQT)
Lat: 34.01667°N Lon: 118.28333°W Elev: 184ft.
Los Angeles CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 78. North northeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northwest. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 55. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 76. North wind around 10 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 85.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE