Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
MT. WASHINGTON (DGRC1)
Lat: 34.104150 Lon: -118.214969 Elev: 920ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 59. East northeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 37. East northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west southwest in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming north northeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE