Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 5 mph
- Barometer30.05 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Alexander Municipal (Belen) (KE80)
Lat: 34.65 Lon: -106.83 Elev: 5194ft.
Los Lunas NM
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 44. North wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. North wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47. North wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 21.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Middle Rio Grande Valley/Albuquerque Metro Area, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE