Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Read More... Humidity64% Wind SpeedW 14 mph Barometer29.98 in (1014.9 mb) Dewpoint59°F (15°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Louisville, Standiford Field (KSDF)
Lat: 38.19°N Lon: 85.73°W Elev: 481ft.
Louisville KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. West wind around 9 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 75. Light and variable wind. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Southeast wind around 6 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Southwest wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. Tuesday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Tuesday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.