Snow Continuing for the Northeast...System Affecting the Pacific Northwest and Northern Rockies
Heavy snow will continue in the Northeast into Wednesday. High winds and heavy snow will impact the Northern Rockies into Wednesday, while a system impacts the Pacific Northwest with rain and wind. Elevated fire weather concerns for portions of the southern Plains will continue Wednesday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer29.99 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Fort Collins (awos) (KFNL)
Lat: 40.46 Lon: -105.01 Elev: 5016ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. North wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 63. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow before noon, then a slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Light and variable wind becoming north northeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night A 10 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer County Below 6000 Feet/Northwest Weld County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE