Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 12 G 20 mph
- Barometer29.68 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Fort Collins (awos) (KFNL)
Lat: 40.46°N Lon: 105.01°W Elev: 5016ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 3pm. Temperature rising to near 41 by 11am, then falling to around 33 during the remainder of the day. Windy, with a north wind 14 to 19 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 17. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph becoming north northwest 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. South wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer County Below 6000 Feet/Northwest Weld County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE