Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 7 mph
- Barometer29.97 in (1016.1 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Chicago Rockford International Airport (KRFD)
Lat: 42.21°N Lon: 89.1°W Elev: 733ft.
Loves Park IL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain and snow before midnight, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow before noon. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 31. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10. North wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Winnebago County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE