Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 mph
- Barometer29.98 in (1015.1 mb)
- Dewpoint67°F (19°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lumberton Municipal Airport (KLBT)
Lat: 34.61 Lon: -79.06 Elev: 126ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Cloudy, with a high near 83. Northeast wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Tonight Isolated showers and thunderstorms before 11pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Northeast wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. East wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. East wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 88.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 90.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 91.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Robeson County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE