Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 8 mph
- Barometer29.97 in
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill4°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
Mackinac Island Airport (KMCD)
Lat: 45.86°N Lon: 84.64°W Elev: 984ft.
Mackinaw City MI
7 Day Forecast
- Today Periods of snow after noon. High near 35. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Snow likely before 9pm, then a chance of flurries and freezing drizzle between 9pm and midnight. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 26. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of light snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Emmet County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE