Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedVrbl 3 mph
- Barometer29.71 in (1006.5 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
White Plains, Westchester County Airport (KHPN)
Lat: 41.08°N Lon: 73.72°W Elev: 400ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 44. East wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely before 1am, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Blustery, with a northeast wind 15 to 20 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday A chance of snow before 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Westchester, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE