Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer29.85 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Monticello Municipal (KMXO)
Lat: 42.23 Lon: -91.17 Elev: 850ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Cloudy, with a high near 27. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 21. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of around 5 inches.
- Sunday Snow with widespread blowing snow before 9am, then snow likely with widespread blowing snow between 9am and noon, then widespread blowing snow and a chance of snow after noon. High near 23. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Scattered snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. Wind chill values as low as -15. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 4.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -12.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Christmas Day A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5.
- Friday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 10.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Delaware County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE