Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 12 G 21 mph
- Barometer30.19 in (1024.5 mb)
- Dewpoint-1°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Manchester Airport (KMHT)
Lat: 42.94 Lon: -71.43 Elev: 225ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 23. West wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Wind chill values as low as zero. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 21. Northeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night Snow, mainly after 10pm. Low around 16. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Snow likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 27. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Hillsborough, NH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE