Winds, elevation snow and moderate rainfall possible for portions of the Northwest
The next system over the Pacific will move onshore over the West Coast Thursday night into Friday morning bringing wind, elevation snow and moderate rain to the Pacific Northwest beginning Thursday evening. Travel and outdoor impacts will be felt across the western U. S. as the storm moves east through the weekend.
Read More... Humidity86% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer29.92 in (1014.5 mb) Dewpoint34°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Manchester Airport (KMHT)
Lat: 42.94°N Lon: 71.43°W Elev: 225ft.
Manchester NH 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Increasing clouds, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night A slight chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. North wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 49. North wind around 9 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Saturday Night A chance of rain before 4am, then a slight chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Monday Sunny, with a high near 51. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56.