Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 3 mph
- Barometer30.51 in (1035.1 mb)
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Manchester Airport (KMHT)
Lat: 42.94 Lon: -71.43 Elev: 225ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Cloudy, with a high near 32. Northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 8 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Rain, snow, and sleet, becoming all rain after 2pm. High near 36. Northeast wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain, mixing with snow after 9pm, then gradually ending. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. West wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 23.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Hillsborough, NH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE