Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 15 mph
- Barometer29.64 in (1003.2 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Manhattan Regional Airport (KMHK)
Lat: 39.16°N Lon: 96.67°W Elev: 1083ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 5pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Breezy, with a south wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain, mixing with snow after 10pm, then gradually ending. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Windy, with a north wind 25 to 30 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Riley County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE