Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer30.01 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.18 Lon: -74.13 Elev: 85ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly after 9am. High near 38. Northwest wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. West wind 13 to 16 mph.
- Wednesday Increasing clouds, with a high near 30. West wind 13 to 16 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Ocean, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE