Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind SpeedESE 3 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
I-90 at Sunset (TSUNS)
Lat: 47.532 Lon: -121.985 Elev: 80ft.
Maple Valley WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. East southeast wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 33. East southeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. East southeast wind 15 to 21 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. East southeast wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. East wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Puget Sound Lowlands, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE