Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedSE 5 mph
- Barometer30.37 in (1028.6 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Burnet Municipal Craddock Field (KBMQ)
Lat: 30.74 Lon: -98.23 Elev: 1283ft.
Marble Falls TX
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 38. South wind around 5 mph.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 56. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. North northwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55. North northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63. Light southwest wind becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Burnet County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE