Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 6 mph
- Barometer30.70 in (1041.2 mb)
- Dewpoint4°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Sedalia Memorial Airport (KDMO)
Lat: 38.71 Lon: -93.16 Elev: 909ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 19. Northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight A chance of snow, mainly after 3am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 15. East wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 27. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 9 mph in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 18. West northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Saline County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE