Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Humidity76% Wind SpeedSE 9 mph Barometer30.13 in (1020.8 mb) Dewpoint30°F (-1°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Sedalia, Sedalia Memorial Airport (KDMO)
Lat: 38.71°N Lon: 93.17°W Elev: 909ft.
Marshall MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Southeast wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64. Breezy, with a south wind 14 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind 9 to 17 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph. Thursday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 44. Northwest wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. North northwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Saturday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 25. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.