Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 7 mph
- Barometer29.97 in (1015.2 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Sedalia Memorial Airport (KDMO)
Lat: 38.71°N Lon: 93.16°W Elev: 909ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. South wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. South southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A chance of rain before 3am, then snow, freezing drizzle, and sleet likely. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Light northwest wind becoming north 6 to 11 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Saline County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE