Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 9 mph
- Barometer30.26 in (1025.8 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Marshalltown Municipal Airport (KMIW)
Lat: 42.11°N Lon: 92.91°W Elev: 971ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. North northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 14. Wind chill values as low as 5. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south southwest after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49. Wind chill values as low as 5 early. South southwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. West wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow before noon, then a chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marshall County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE