Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 16 mph
- Barometer30.23 in (1025.9 mb)
- Dewpoint-6°F (-21°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-17°F (-27°C)
Current conditions at
Marshalltown Municipal Airport (KMIW)
Lat: 42.11 Lon: -92.91 Elev: 971ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Patchy blowing snow before 4pm. Sunny and cold, with a high near 7. Wind chill values as low as -15. Breezy, with a west wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a temperature falling to near 1 by 8pm, then rising to around 7 during the remainder of the night. Wind chill values as low as -15. Breezy, with a southwest wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. Wind chill values as low as -10. Blustery, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6. Wind chill values as low as -5. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 9. North northwest wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marshall County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE