Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 9 G 18 MPH
- Barometer30.11 in (1018.2 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Concord, Buchanan Field (KCCR)
Lat: 37.99167°N Lon: 122.05194°W Elev: 23ft.
4 Miles SSE Benicia CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 68. Northeast wind around 13 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 49. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70. South southeast wind 7 to 10 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 51. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE