Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.42 in (1028.7 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Concord, Buchanan Field (KCCR)
Lat: 37.99167 Lon: -122.05194 Elev: 23ft.
4 Miles SSE Benicia CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 46. East northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Widespread frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 33. Light northeast wind.
- Tuesday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 48. East northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE