Ana southwest of Kauai and crawling slowly toward the west
The Central Pacific Hurricane Center continues to monitor Tropical Storm Ana as it continues to pass southwest of Kauai in the Hawaiian Islands. Maximum sustained winds are 70 miles per hour, with higher gusts, and little change in strength is expected. A Tropical Storm Warning is in effect for Kauai, and a Hurricane Watch is in effect for uninhabited regions of northwest Hawaii.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity85% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.09 in (1019.2 mb) Dewpoint31°F (-1°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Martinsburg, Eastern W. Virginia Reg/Shepherdstown (KMRB)
Lat: 39.41°N Lon: 77.98°W Elev: 531ft.
Martinsburg WV 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Areas of frost before 9am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 64. Light south wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Tonight Scattered showers, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday Scattered showers. Cloudy, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 47. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 57. Northwest wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66.