Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 6 G 21 MPH
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
MOUNT ELIZABETH (MOUC1)
Lat: 38.062925 Lon: -120.247253 Elev: 4942ft.
18 Miles E Groveland CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers, mainly before 4pm. High near 29. Southwest wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 5. East northeast wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 34. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10. Light and variable wind becoming east northeast 6 to 11 mph in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 38. Northeast wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE