Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer29.96 in (1017.5 mb)
- Dewpoint-22°F (-30°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-32°F (-36°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Forks International Airport (KGFK)
Lat: 47.96 Lon: -97.18 Elev: 839ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near -3. Wind chill values as low as -31. West wind around 11 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -9. Wind chill values as low as -29. South wind 8 to 14 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 1. Wind chill values as low as -29. West northwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -17. Wind chill values as low as -35. West northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near -4. West northwest wind around 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -10.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 10.
- Thursday Night Cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Friday Cloudy, with a high near 6.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around -5.
- Saturday Cloudy, with a high near 6.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Sunday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Traill County, ND
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE