Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 18 mph
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill2°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Forks International Airport (KGFK)
Lat: 47.96°N Lon: 97.18°W Elev: 839ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Scattered flurries. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 14. Blustery, with a north northwest wind around 25 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
- Friday Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 16. Blustery, with a north wind 20 to 25 mph decreasing to 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -7. Wind chill values as low as -19. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. Wind chill values as low as -20. South southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. South southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Traill County, ND
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE