Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.28 in (1025.3 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Charleston Air Force Base (KCHS)
Lat: 32.91 Lon: -80.03 Elev: 59ft.
Mc Clellanville SC
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 35. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. South wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. South wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. South wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62.
- Monday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 71. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Charleston County, SC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE