Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 3 mph
- Barometer29.91 in (1012.7 mb)
- Dewpoint57°F (14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Norwood Memorial Airport (KOWD)
Lat: 42.19 Lon: -71.17 Elev: 49ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming northeast in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 49. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 83.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Norfolk, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE