Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
- Barometer29.78 in (1008.3 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Norwood Memorial Airport (KOWD)
Lat: 42.19°N Lon: 71.17°W Elev: 49ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. South wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. West wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow before 11am, then rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow likely before 8pm, then rain likely between 8pm and 9pm, then snow likely after 9pm. Cloudy, with a low around 18. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Snow likely, mainly before 9am. Cloudy, with a high near 24. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Norfolk, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE