Heavy Snow For the Southern Rockies with Heavy Rain for Portions of the Southwest
A moist flow off the Pacific will bring heavy rain to southern California and Arizona with heavy snow for the southern Rocky Mountains Monday. More freezing rain is possible from the southern Plains to the central Mississippi Valley. Heavy snow is also expected for portions of New England and upstate New York Monday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
-2°C Humidity89% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.12 in (1019.9 mb) Dewpoint26°F (-3°C) Visibility2.50 mi
Current conditions at
Norwood, Norwood Memorial Airport (KOWD)
Lat: 42.19°N Lon: 71.17°W Elev: 49ft.
Medfield MA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight A chance of snow, mainly before 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 24. West wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible. Monday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 35. West wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 12 to 17 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4. Wind chill values as low as -6. Northwest wind 6 to 13 mph. Tuesday Increasing clouds, with a high near 28. Wind chill values as low as -6. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable. Tuesday Night Snow, freezing rain, and sleet before 2am, then freezing rain between 2am and 3am, then rain likely after 3am. Low around 25. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Wednesday Rain likely, mainly before 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow before 8pm, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Thursday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. Friday Sunny, with a high near 27. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.