Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.52 in (1034.0 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Renton, Renton Municipal Airport (KRNT)
Lat: 47.49444 Lon: -122.21278 Elev: 26ft.
Mercer Island WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Calm wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Calm wind.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Light south southeast wind.
- Monday Night A chance of snow before 10pm, then a chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 30. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 41. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Seattle/Bremerton Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE