Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.49 in (1037.0 mb)
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-7°F (-22°C)
Current conditions at
Cortez-Montezuma County Airport (KCEZ)
Lat: 37.30706 Lon: -108.62644 Elev: 5902ft.
3 Miles SSE Mesa Verde National Park CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 12. East wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain and snow between 11pm and 2am, then a slight chance of snow after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming east after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 33.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Four Corners/Upper Dolores River, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE