Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 12 G 19 MPH
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.81444°N Lon: 114.05065°W Elev: 1767ft.
4 Miles W Mesquite NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 47. North northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73. Northeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. North northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 77.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northeast Clark County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE