Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 10 mph
- Barometer29.98 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Michigan City Municipal Airport-Phillips Field (KMGC)
Lat: 41.7°N Lon: 86.82°W Elev: 655ft.
Michigan City IN
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. South wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of light snow after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 28. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Saturday Snow likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 36. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for La Porte County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE