Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
Read More... Humidity93% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.22 in Dewpoint34°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Farmington Airport (KFAM)
Lat: 37.76°N Lon: 90.43°W Elev: 899ft.
2 Miles SW Iron Mountain Lake MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Partly sunny, with a high near 65. South wind around 6 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Friday Sunny, with a high near 73. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 78. West wind 7 to 9 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 74. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Tuesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.