Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 18 G 24 mph
- Barometer29.98 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Farmington Airport (KFAM)
Lat: 37.76°N Lon: 90.43°W Elev: 899ft.
2 Miles SW Iron Mountain Lake MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Northwest wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 5 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59. Light southwest wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Southwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Francois County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE