Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.38 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Farmington Airport (KFAM)
Lat: 37.76 Lon: -90.43 Elev: 899ft.
2 Miles SW Iron Mountain Lake MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. North wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 1. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 30. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. South wind around 8 mph.
- Friday A chance of freezing rain after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 34. South wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Friday Night Freezing rain and sleet likely. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Francois County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE