Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSE 10 mph
- Barometer29.71 in (1005.8 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Beverly Municipal Airport (KBVY)
Lat: 42.59°N Lon: 70.92°W Elev: 112ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A slight chance of rain and snow showers after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. West wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday Rain and snow, mainly after noon. High near 42. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Wednesday Night Rain, snow, and sleet, becoming all snow after 2am. Low around 20. North wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday Snow likely, mainly before 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Essex, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE