Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.15 in
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
CW6937 Larkspur (C6937)
Lat: 37.9375°N Lon: 122.53504°W Elev: 75ft.
Tamalpais-homestead Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 69. South wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west southwest.
- Tonight Rain likely, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 53. West southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. North wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. North northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73. North wind around 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal North Bay Including Point Reyes National Seashore, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE