Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.13 in
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
CW6937 Larkspur (C6937)
Lat: 37.93750 Lon: -122.53504 Elev: 75ft.
Tamalpais-homestead Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. West wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Rain, mainly after 4pm. High near 52. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Friday Night Rain. Low around 39. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 50. West northwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 29. North wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 32.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal North Bay Including Point Reyes National Seashore, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE