Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.15 in
- Dewpoint49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
CW6937 Larkspur (C6937)
Lat: 37.9375°N Lon: 122.53504°W Elev: 75ft.
Mill Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny early, then becoming mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Rain likely, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Light southwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of rain before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE