Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.11 in
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
CW6937 Larkspur (C6937)
Lat: 37.93750 Lon: -122.53504 Elev: 75ft.
Mill Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. South southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Friday Rain after 5pm. High near 51. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Friday Night Rain, mainly before 5am. Low around 40. South southwest wind 9 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain before 11am. Sunny, with a high near 48. West northwest wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 30. North wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 33.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE