Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 9 mph
- Barometer30.12 in (1020.8 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Joplin Regional Airport (KJLN)
Lat: 37.18 Lon: -94.5 Elev: 982ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Areas of freezing drizzle before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Wind chill values as low as 10. West wind 6 to 8 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. Wind chill values as low as 8. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Wind chill values as low as 8. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 31. Wind chill values as low as 8. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. South wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 33.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Barton County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE