Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.18 in (1023.1 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Monterey, Monterey Peninsula Airport (KMRY)
Lat: 36.59056 Lon: -121.84750 Elev: 253ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a steady temperature around 44. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54. Light and variable wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Monterey Bay and Big Sur Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE