Unseasonably cold temperatures in the central and eastern U.S. through Wednesday
A powerful cold front has ushered in unseasonably cold temperatures to the central and eastern U.S. for early this week. Freezing temperatures will dive into the Deep South and to the Mid-Atlantic through Wednesday morning. This will be damaging to sensitive vegetation. Numerous Frost Advisories and Freeze Warnings are in effect.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity65% Wind SpeedN 7 mph Barometer30.19 in (1022.2 mb) Dewpoint33°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Montgomery, Dannelly Field (KMGM)
Lat: 32.3°N Lon: 86.4°W Elev: 202ft.
Montgomery AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Areas of frost after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 32. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Wednesday Areas of frost before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 65. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Wednesday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 41. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. East wind 10 to 15 mph. Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 72. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Friday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm, then a slight chance of showers between 8pm and 2am. Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77. Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 54. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a low around 58. Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Montgomery County, AL