Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer30.41 in (1030.0 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Montgomery, Dannelly Field (KMGM)
Lat: 32.3 Lon: -86.4 Elev: 202ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 28. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Showers likely, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 65. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly before midnight. Low around 45. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Montgomery County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE