Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Read More... Humidity37% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.00 in (1015.9 mb) Dewpoint38°F (3°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Montgomery, Dannelly Field (KMGM)
Lat: 32.3°N Lon: 86.4°W Elev: 202ft.
Montgomery AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Light northwest wind increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Breezy, with a northwest wind 10 to 20 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 56. Breezy, with a northwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Saturday Night Areas of frost after 1am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 34. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Areas of frost before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 63. Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 39. Monday Sunny, with a high near 70. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 60. Thursday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 73.