Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.00 in (1015.1 mb)
- Dewpoint51°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Burbank, Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport (KBUR)
Lat: 34.19972°N Lon: 118.36472°W Elev: 774ft.
3 Miles NNE Glendale CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 76. North wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 54. North northeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 79. Northeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming south southwest in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 57.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County San Fernando Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE