Severe weather possible for parts of central Plains and North Carolina
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Fri. afternoon & evening across parts of the central Plains, from northeastern CO across much of NE & northern KS into extreme western IA & northwestern MO. Large hail, damaging winds & isolated tornadoes are possible. Severe thunderstorms are also possible over much of NC, with locally-damaging winds as the main threat.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity87% Wind SpeedS 3 MPH Barometer30.22 in (1015.9 mb) Dewpoint55°F (13°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Montrose, Montrose Regional Airport (KMTJ)
Lat: 38.505°N Lon: 107.8975°W Elev: 5758ft.
Montrose CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. South southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 52. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming light and variable. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 84.