Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 8 MPH
- Barometer29.96 in (1004.9 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Montrose, Montrose Regional Airport (KMTJ)
Lat: 38.50500 Lon: -107.89750 Elev: 5758ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 55. South southeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 91. Breezy, with a southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 55. Breezy, with a south southeast wind 20 to 25 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 90. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming south southeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 90.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 91.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Gunnison and Uncompahgre River Basin, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE