Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.34 in (1026.5 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Montrose, Montrose Regional Airport (KMTJ)
Lat: 38.505°N Lon: 107.8975°W Elev: 5758ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 52. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. South southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the morning.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Gunnison and Uncompahgre River Basin, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE