Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.45 in (1030.1 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Montrose, Montrose Regional Airport (KMTJ)
Lat: 38.505°N Lon: 107.8975°W Elev: 5758ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 57. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Gunnison and Uncompahgre River Basin, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE