Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.59 in (1002.7 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Reading Regional/Carl A. Spaatz Field Airport (KRDG)
Lat: 40.39°N Lon: 75.97°W Elev: 341ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 57. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain, mainly after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. High near 54. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers likely before 3am, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Windy, with a northwest wind 20 to 25 mph increasing to 28 to 33 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Windy, with a northwest wind 26 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. Blustery.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Berks County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE