Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedW 8 G 17 mph
- Barometer30.29 in (1026.7 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Reading Regional/Carl A. Spaatz Field Airport (KRDG)
Lat: 40.39 Lon: -75.97 Elev: 341ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Northwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Northwest wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 30. West wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 33. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Snow, freezing rain, and sleet. Low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Rain, snow, and freezing rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Berks County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE