Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
- Wind SpeedNNW 6 MPH
- Barometer29.77 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
DW3723 Morgan Hill (D3723)
Lat: 37.14683 Lon: -121.63783 Elev: 387ft.
3 Miles NNW Morgan Hill CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62. North northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 40. North wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE