Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 10 mph
- Barometer30.09 in (1018.6 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Knoxville, McGhee Tyson Airport (KTYS)
Lat: 35.81°N Lon: 83.98°W Elev: 962ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 64. West wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64. South wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 58. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hamblen County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE