Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.70 in (1006.0 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Madison, Dane County Regional-Truax Field (KMSN)
Lat: 43.14°N Lon: 89.33°W Elev: 873ft.
Mount Horeb WI
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 34. North wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Periods of rain before 5pm, then periods of rain and snow. High near 41. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Night Periods of rain and snow, becoming all snow after 8pm. Low around 22. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of snow before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 17 by 10am. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dane County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE