Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedNW 8 mph
- Barometer30.20 in (1023.0 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Seymour-Johnson Air Force Base (KGSB)
Lat: 35.34 Lon: -77.97 Elev: 82ft.
Mount Olive NC
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 49. Northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 28. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60. Light southwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Light southwest wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Light southwest wind increasing to 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 73.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 77.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Monday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 70. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wayne County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE