Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 17 G 24 mph
- Barometer29.65 in
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Logan County Airport (KAAA)
Lat: 40.16°N Lon: 89.33°W Elev: 584ft.
Mount Pulaski IL
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain before 1am, then rain and snow between 1am and 4am, then snow after 4am. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 28. Blustery, with a north wind 18 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Wednesday Snow, mainly before 7am. High near 32. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 18 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. North northwest wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. South southwest wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. South southwest wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Logan County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE