Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Read More... Humidity61% Wind SpeedWSW 3 G 4 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint46°F (8°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
LOS ALTOS (LOAC1)
Lat: 37.354722°N Lon: 122.141667°W Elev: 539ft.
Mountain View CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 76. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 53. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph after midnight. Friday Rain. High near 66. Southeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Friday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce small hail. Low around 49. West wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. West wind 5 to 7 mph. Saturday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 46. Sunday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 69. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 76.