Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedWNW 4 G 8 MPH
- Barometer30.03 in
- Dewpoint49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
DW1967 Palo Alto (D1967)
Lat: 37.43833 Lon: -122.12467 Elev: 15ft.
Mountain View CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 74. West northwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 51. West northwest wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 52. West wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. West wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE